Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's Alive!

So most of you have ever follow my blog... Well i'm back since I finally fixed the password problem for this blogspot.  Since the past post a billion years ago here my update since well college.

I just finished working within a gaming studio for about 3 years now but just needed to progress in terms of art and especially as an artist.  It's been wonderful working as a art lead there but time to move on.  And there's so many things to share especially working at a start up and game production.

In the next couple of days will keep you all up to date with some thoughts.

Here something from the past that was never posted.




1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing more from you. I stepped away from my blog for about a year while life was happening. What kind of art exploration are you going to do? Traditional painting and drawing? More digital personal stuff?

    ReplyDelete